Monday, February 18, 2013

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

A design should inspire. A beautiful, well thought-out design should inspire both the client and the customer. I am here to help make that a reality. What I hope to do for clients is to create a great experience for both the client and their potential customers. I will take them both on a journey that will not only delight the eye, but also demonstrate all of the function that is wanted or needed. I will illustrate better, simple layouts to the customer  that have just enough pizzazz but much less, or no frustration. I understand how it feels when a person goes to a website and ends up leaving within a few minutes because of just how much there is going on that is not helpful to them. Buttons can be attractive, but they also need to be clickable. Navigation should be easy to read. I will also facilitate the process of transporting the site to a mobile experience.  That way, you will have the complete experience not only on the computer, but on tablets, smartphones, and other mobile devices. Interactive media will also take a large part. If you are making the switch from the brick-and-mortar world to the digital world, I would be more than happy to assist you in the process. This is the future, and it is here. I will deliver the best possible complete and visually appealing web experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment