Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Week 10 EOC: Under Control

To be entirely ready to turn in all of my work on Thursday I need to work on some things.  The first part is my twitter status. I currently have fifty four tweets. To be ready for Thursday, I need seventy seven total tweets, which means that I have about twenty more tweets to post before the beginning of class on Thursday. Next, I need twenty quotes from the textbook before Thursday. Currently, I have around six quotes. Fourteen more quotes from the textbook are needed. Next thing that needs to be done is my Creative Content. I have finished the logo, but I feel it needs a little bit more work and also I must finish my Photoshop image of the can with the logo. Everything about the layout of my Twitter and Blogger accounts is already done, so that is one less thing that I should fix. Out of the ten steps to the marketing plan, I have four that are ready. I need to work on my SWOT Analysis, Objectives, Marketing Strategy, Distribution, Product, and Implementation portions of the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment